Are you an experienced level 3 Nursery Nurse with a real passion for childcare? Then apply now to join a fantastic nursery in Angel, Islington, London. Candidates will need to have experience of working with children under 5 years as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of working with children under 5 years of age
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the nursery nurse responsibilities will include:
- Set out age appropriate activities on a daily basis to encourage development and learning.
- Undertake observations on key children and keep accurate records, identifying the children's needs both academic and social.
- Maintaining a safety, nurturing environment
- Take children to the toilet, change nappies and help them at meal times
- Build positive relationships with parents and childcare professionals
- To attend all staff meetings and participate in training as required
- To ensure that the nursery is clean and tidy after activities and maintain a reasonable standard of cleanliness.
- To administer medicines as necessary according to nursery rules and procedures.
- To report any incident as per the nursery Health and Safety procedures.
- Assist in putting up displays of children's work.
- Working 40 hours per week (over 4 days)
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983