Staff Match are recruiting a level 3 Nursery Nurse to work full-time for a friendly nursery in Mill Hill, North London. Candidates will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good working knowledge of EYFS and a genuine passion to want to work with children.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of working in a childcare setting
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the nursery nurse responsibilities will include:
- Working as a key worker, settling in children that join the nursery
- Planning age appropriate activities to encourage children’s development and learning.
- Carrying out observations on key children and tracking development.
- To work in partnership with parents.
- To ensure that the nursery is clean and tidy after activities and maintain a reasonable standard of cleanliness.
- Assist in putting up displays of children's work.
- To attend all staff meetings and participate in training as required.
- Working 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983