Based in Morden, South West London we have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified nursery nursey to join a friendly well-established nursery.
NVQ Level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Experience of working with children (Desirable)
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Pediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities the Nursery Nurse will include:
- Working as part of a team and ensuring children are offered fun and exciting activities
- To work with EYFS Curriculum
- Working as a keyworker reviewing, maintaining and updating records for each child
- To build positive relationships parents and careers
- Working to nursery policy and procedures
- Attending parent’s evenings and par take in open days, sports days, summer fairs etc.
- To maintain confidentiality
Excellent benefits including training, uniform, pension, healthcare scheme and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983