An opportunity has arisen for term-time level 3 Nursery nurse to join a warm and friendly nursery in Ilford, East London. If you enjoy doing exciting activities with children under 3 years of age and have good knowledge of EYFS curriculum, we want to hear from you.
NNEB, Cache, NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Knowledge of EYFS Curriculum and supporting children under 3 years of age
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Term-Time Nursery Nurse responsibilities will include:
- Building positive relationships with families and careers.
- To comply with all nursery policy and procedures
- To work with EYFS curriculum and ensuring delivery of learning opportunities in a fun and caring environment.
- Working closely with the Room leader and ensuring high standards of care, ratio’s daily records and checks such as sleep charts, nappy change, daily diary sheets are maintained
- To promote the equal opportunities framework across the nursery
- To attend monthly staff meetings, training and events as required
- Working 8.30am -3.30pm (38 weeks per year)
Opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983