An opportunity has arisen for level 3 Nursery nurse to join a fabulous nursery in Muswell Hill, if you enjoy doing exciting activities with children under 5 years of age and have good knowledge of EYFS curriculum, we want to hear from you.
NNEB, Cache, NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Experience of working in an nursery setting
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Nursery Nurse responsibilities will include:
- Key worker responsibilities to a small group of children ensuring their individual, physical, emotional and educational needs are metTo carry out regular observation and assessments on key children and update learning journals
- Building positive relationships with families and careers.
- To comply with all nursery policy and procedures
- To work with EYFS curriculum and ensuring delivery of learning opportunities in a fun and caring environment.
- Working closely with the Room leader and ensuring high standards of care and education is provided.
- To share the responsibility of hygiene and cleanliness within the nursery and report any hazards to the nursery manager
- To promote the equal opportunities framework across the nursery
- To attend monthly staff meetings, training and events as required
Excellent benefits including training, genuine career progression, perk box
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983