We are recruiting on behalf of a lovely nursery in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire and have an opportunity for an experienced level 3 Nursery Nurse to join the team. Candidates will need to have experience of working with children under 5 years of age, have lots of energy as well as an interest in child development.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Experience of working with babies
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Nursery Nurse responsibilities will include:
- Observing children and managing their learning and development records
- Compliance with EYFS and planning exciting age appropriate activities both indoors and outdoors
- To effectively work as part of a team and ensure staff ratios are maintained at all times
- Supporting children at sleep times and with personal careWorking in partnership with parents and key interfacing groups
- Working to nursery Safeguarding, Health & Safety policy and procedures
- Attending parent’s evenings and open days as required
- Attending staff meetings and training as required
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983