Based in Market Harborough, Leicestershire our client is looking for a level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse who has a real passion for working with children under 5 years of age
NVQ Childcare qualification at level 3 or above
Experience of working in an early years setting
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities of Nursery nurse will include:
- Adhering to the Safeguarding and Health & Safety Policies & Procedures.Compliance with the Early Years Foundation Stage, planning age appropriate activities.
- The care and supervision of the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Key worker responsibilities, keeping of development records and observations.
- Preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the playrooms and equipment.
- Keeping accident, medication and risk assessment records.
- Supporting children at meal times and with personal care.
- Participating in parent evenings, and children’s outings.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983