Staff Match are recruiting for a dedicated and experienced level 3 qualified Room Leader to join a really lovely nursery in Chiswick, West London. If you are creative, energetic and have a genuine desire in working with children under 5’s don’t delay, apply now!
NNEB, Cache, NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Knowledge of EYFS Statutory Framework
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role
Some of the Room Leader responsibilities will Include:
- To direct staff in the room and ensure children are provided with high level of care, and purposeful play
- To ensure children’s development is recorded and learning journals are kept up to date
- To ensure the smooth running of the daily practices, ensuring you adhere to all policies, procedures and ensuring paperwork is completed to a good standard.
- To have an understanding and demonstrate practically knowledge of EYFS and statutory welfare requirements
- To attend and participate in parent’s evenings, nursery events, staff meetings, as required.
- To work in partnership with parents and build positive relationships
- To ensure accurate records are kept including all accidents, incidents and risk assessment records.
- Preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the playrooms and equipment, including laundry duties.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983