We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Room Leader to join a well-established nursery in Hither Green, South London. The ideal candidate must have experience of working with babies and toddlers and a real passion for childcare.
NNEB, Cache, NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of developing teams and caring for children under 3 years of age
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities of the Room Leader will include:
- Working with EYFS curriculum, promoting equal opportunity and providing children stimulating activities
- Directing and supervising room based staff
- Coach and mentor the team to continuously improve quality of childcare and education
- Ensure staff are effectively completing documentation, including children’s learning journals, observations, assessments, medication, accident and risk assessment forms.
- Working in partnership with parents and careers
- Ensure that staff understand and adhere to all nursery policy and procedures
- Participate in staff meeting and nursery events
- Working 37.5 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983