We are recruiting an experienced level 3 Room leader to join an established nursery in Woodford Green, North East London. Candidates will need to have experience of working with babies and toddlers have excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as a good working knowledge of EYFS Curriculum.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of managing and leading a small team
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Pediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities the Room leader will include:
- Supporting and directing staff in the room and ensuring adult/child ratios are met
- To ensure age appropriate activities are planned for, meeting the needs of all the children that attend the nursery
- To work with EYFS Curriculum, promote equal opportunity
- Ensuring staff team complete regular observation and assessments on key children
- Build positive relationships with parents and careers
- Working to nursery safeguarding and health and safety policy and procedures
- Attending parent’s evenings and par take in open days, sports days, summer fairs etc.
- To work 40 hours per week between the nursery operating hours of 7.30am -6.30pm
Excellent benefits including training, uniform, pension, healthcare scheme and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983