Are you an experienced, energetic, highly self-motivated, creative Room Leader looking for a new role? We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for you to join a popular, well-established Nursery in West Kensington.
Childcare qualification at level 3 or above
Experience of working with babies and toddlers
Excellent knowledge and understanding of EYFS curriculum
Experience in team building
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of your responsibilities as an Room leader will include:
- Ensure that all company policy and procedures are adhered to by all staffIn liaison with the Management Team, to lead and support staff in all aspects of the EYFS delivery including the evaluation of room planning and development of practice.
- To observe, support, motivate and direct practitioners to implement, maintain and develop effective practice and ensure high quality provision for all Under Two’s by reflecting on their own skills and practices.
- To lead and support colleagues to work in partnership with parents and to value and utilise parents’ contribution to support children’s well-being, learning and development.
- To lead and support colleagues to monitor and record children’s progress and use the information as a basis for planning and improving practice and provision both indoors and out.
- To develop resources in the setting as necessary.
- To be a key person to a group of children and lead transitions between rooms and other settings.
- To work in accordance to equal opportunities; developing an inclusive service provision and practice, to meet the needs of all children and their families.
- Support the Nursery Management Team in ensuring the nursery remains compliant in respect of correct staff deployment at all times.
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
- To work 40 hours per week.
Excellent benefits in include ongoing training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983