We are recruiting an experienced level 3 Room leader to join a lovely nursery in based in Hammersmith, West London. The ideal candidate will need to have experience of working with pre-school aged children, excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as a good working knowledge of EYFS Curriculum.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of working in a childcare setting and supporting children’s development
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Pediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities the Room leader will include:
- Supporting and directing staff in the room and ensuring adult/child ratios are met
- To work with EYFS Curriculum, planning fun and exciting age appropriate activities
- Working as a keyworker reviewing, recording children’s development
- To build positive trusting relationships parents and careers
- Working to nursery policy and procedures
- Attending parent’s evenings, open days, staff meetings, training as required
- To promote equal opportunity, supporting all the children that attend the nursery
Excellent benefits including ongoing training, uniform, pension, healthcare scheme and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983