Are you an experienced level 3 Toddler Room leader looking for a new challenge? If the answer is “YES” then apply now to join a lovely nursery in based in Battersea, South London. Candidates will need to have excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as a good working knowledge of EYFS Curriculum.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of working in a childcare setting
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Toddler Room leader responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and directing staff in the room and ensuring adult/child ratios are met
- Observing children and managing their learning and development records
- To work with EYFS Curriculum and planning exciting age appropriate activities both indoors and outdoors
- To build positive relationships parents and careers
- Working to nursery policy and procedures in relation to Safeguarding and Health & Safety
- Attending parent’s evenings and par take in open days, sports days, summer fairs etc.
- Attending staff meetings and training as required
- To maintain confidentialityTo work 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits including training and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983