We are recruiting a experienced Pre-school Room leader to join a lovely nursery in based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. Candidates will need to have excellent communication skills, work well as part of a team and have a good working knowledge of EYFS Statutory Framework.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of working in a childcare setting
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Room leader responsibilities will include:
- Leading by example and directing staff in the room to deliver high standards of care and education.
- Compliance with EYFS, promoting equal opportunity, planning age appropriate activities both indoors and outdoors
- Key worker responsibilities, completing children’s learning journals and nursery documentation
- Building positive relationships with parents
- Working to all nursery Policy and Procedures
- Attending parent’s evenings and supporting open days
- Attending staff meetings and training as required
- Working 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983