Are you an experienced Baby Room leader looking for a new role, if so we have an exciting opportunity based in Haringey, North London. Candidates will need to work well as part of a team and have a good working knowledge of EYFS Curriculum.
Childcare degree, NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of developing a team
Experience of working with babies in a nursery setting
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Responsibilities for the Baby Room Leader include:
- Leading by example supporting directing and mentoring staff.
- Compliance with EYFS and planning age appropriate activities.
- Key worker responsibilities, managing children’s development records.
- Ensuring children’s development files are accurately maintained.
- Working in partnership with parents and building positive relationships.
- Working to nursery policy and procedures.
- Attending parent’s evenings and supporting open days.
- Attending staff meetings and training as required.
- Working 44 hours per week over 4 days
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and genuine career progression
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983