Staff Match are recruiting for a full time 3 qualified Room Leader to work in a friendly nursery in Fulham South West London. The ideal candidate must have experience of working with babies and toddlers.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of working with children under 3 years of age
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Pediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities of the Room leader will include:
- Leading by example and directing staff and students in the room
- Key worker responsibilities including observations and assessments of children’s development
- Working with EYFS Curriculum and planning age appropriate activities
- Promoting positive behaviours and equal opportunity
- Attending training, staff meetings and nursery events as required
- Working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday between the hours 7.30am -6.30pm
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983