We are recruiting for a Nursery Room leader to join a growing nursery in Walthamstow, East London. The ideal candidate needs to have excellent EYFS Curriculum knowledge, be able to lead and inspire a team.
NNEB, Cache, or NVQ level 3 or above
Experience of leading and motivating teams
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Room Leader responsibilities will include:
- Coaching and mentoring staff team
- To ensure all staff understand and follow nursery policy and procedures.
- To lead the team in EYFS curriculum planning
- To ensure children’s observations, assessment and development records are maintained.
- To plan and participate in nursery events such as summer fair, open days etc.
- To promote equal opportunity and ensure the needs of all the children attending are met
- To work in partnership with parents and careers
- To attend staff meeting and training as required
- To lead by example working in a flexible manner and promoting high standards of care and education
Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983