We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Toddler Room leader to join a well-established nursery in based in Hammersmith. Candidates will need to have work well as part of a team and have good knowledge EYFS Statutory Framework.
level 3 Childcare qualification
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities for a Toddler Room leader will include:
- Working with children under 3 years of age and directing staff in the room to deliver high standards of care and educationPromoting equal opportunities
- Compliance with EYFS and planning age appropriate activities both indoors and outdoors
- Managing children’s observations and completing learning journals
- Working in partnership with parents and key interfacing groups
- Working to nursery Policy and Procedures
- Attending parent’s evenings and supporting open days
- Par-taking in staff meetings and training as required
- Working 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks