Do you enjoy working with children under 5 years? Are you a hands-on Room leader looking for a new role? If so we have the perfect job opportunity for you to join a friendly nursery in Enfield, North London.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of managing and leading a small team
Experience of working with toddlers and preschool children
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Pediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities the Room leader will include:
- Supporting and directing staff in the room and ensuring adult/child ratios are met
- To ensure children learn and develop in a fun and stimulating environment
- To work with EYFS Curriculum and promote equal opportunity
- Ensuring staff team complete regular observation and assessments on key children
- Complete nursery documentation, including accident, incident, medication and risk assessment forms
- To work in partnership with parents and careersWorking to nursery policy and procedures
- Attending parent’s evenings and par take in open days, sports days, summer fairs etc.
- To maintain confidentiality
- To work 40 hours per week between the nursery operating hours of 7.30am -6.30pm
Excellent benefits including training, uniform, pension, healthcare scheme and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983