A shout out to all Room leaders looking for a new role? We have an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a lovely nursery in based in Westminster, London.
NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Pediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities the Room leader will include:
- Supporting and directing staff in the room and ensuring adult/child ratios are met
- To ensure EYFS curriculum is effectively embedded in practice
- To ensure children are supported in a safe nurturing environment
- Build positive relationships with parents and careers
- Working to nursery policy and procedures
- Attending parent’s evenings and par take in open days, sports days, summer fairs etc.
- To work 40 hours per week between the nursery operating hours of 7.30am -6.30pm
Excellent benefits including training, uniform, pension, healthcare scheme and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983