Staff Match are recruiting for an experienced Room leader to join a lovely nursery based in Acton, West London. Candidates will need to have experience of working with children under 3 years of age.
NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of developing a team and working in a toddler room
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities for the Room Leader will include:
- Leading by example supporting directing and mentoring staff.
- Compliance with EYFS and planning age appropriate activities.
- Key worker responsibilities, managing children’s development records.
- Ensuring children’s development files are accurately maintained.
- Working in partnership with parents and building positive relationships.
- Working to nursery policy and procedures.
- Attending parent’s evenings and supporting open days.
- Attending staff meetings and training as required
- Working 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and genuine career progression
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983