Based in Evesham , Wocestershire we are recruiting an energetic and experienced Room Leader.
NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of motivating teams and developing practice
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities of the Room Leader will include:
- Promote high standards of care and education within the nursery
- Lead in the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum ensuring staff provide age appropriate activities in a safe stimulating environment
- Coach and mentor the team to continuously improve quality of childcare and education
- Ensure staff are effectively completing documentation, including children’s learning journals, observations, assessments, medication, accident and risk assessment forms.
- Promote and facilitate partnership with parents and careers
- Support the development of good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion
- Ensure that staff understand and adhere to all nursery policy and proceduresWorking 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983