We are recruiting a level 3 Room leader to join a lovely nursery in Mill Hill, North London. Candidates must have a real passion for wanting to work with children under 5 years of age and a good working knowledge of EYFS Curriculum.
NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of working with children under 5 years
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Pediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities the Room leader will include:
- Supporting and directing staff in the room and ensuring adult/child ratios are met
- To work with EYFS Curriculum and planning exciting age activities for children
- Ensuring staff team complete regular observation and assessments on key children
- Building trusting relationships with parents and careers
- Compliance with the nursery Health & Safety and Safeguarding policy
- Attending parent’s evenings and par take in open days, sports days, summer fairs etc.
- To maintain confidentiality
- To work 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits including training, uniform, pension, healthcare scheme and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983